- Updated On:
- December 7, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 150 m2
Lifestyle and convenience
20A FERRY AVE, PLYMPTON PARK
It is not often that you have the opportunity to acquire a property in one of Adelaide’s most sought after suburbs. Perfectly positioned between the CBD and Glenelg this home offers lifestyle and convenience.
From the moment you walk down the driveway you will appreciate the modern aesthetic this home exudes.
Inside the home is finished with modern fittings and fixtures, it is sure to impress even the fussiest of buyer. The functional design offers 3 bedrooms (master with walk in robe and ensuite) , 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes all serviced by a family bathroom, open plan kitchen and living space all flooded with natural light through the use of beautiful oversized windows.
The kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage. You won’t find it hard to locate a spot for mum’s fine china!
Sliding doors offer a seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining areas. And low maintenance landscaping ensures your time is best spent enjoying the company of family and friends.
Plympton Park has rapidly grown into a highly desirable location being central to The City, Glenelg, Adelaide Airport and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre, it is no wonder why Plympton Park has become so popular in the recent years!
Not to mention this property is just a stone’s throw from Plympton Oval and it has all the amenities for any sports player to practice cricket in the summer or football and Soccer in the winter.
It has never been a better time to buy, interest rates are at an all time low so what are you waiting for! Call John Young today 0407 394 901 and enquire on your next home.
What we love
– 2.7m Ceilings throughout
– WIR in the Master Bedroom and robes in bedroom 2 and 3
– LED downlights throughout
– Remote Garage and additional off-street parking
– Gas cook top and Instant Gas Hot Water
– Ducted Reverse Cycle
– Cable TV available
– Large Alfresco Area
– Quality flooring timber floor in main living areas
– Carpeted in bedrooms
– Low maintenance landscaping
– Garden Shed
– Additional side gate access
What we love about its location
– Centrally located between the city and bay
– Mike Turtur bikeway along Glenelg/City tramline
– Walking distance to Plympton Park tram station for the Glenelg/City tram
– Walking distance to bus stops to Marion or the city
– Superb shopping within 10 minutes’ drive at Westfield Marion